- 3/Apr: Next resistance falls in the range of 32400-33600 +/- 100 which must break and close above this range to continue the bullish trend.
- 8/Apr: support and resistance falling in the range of 30500 - 30200 +/100 and 31800-32400 +/- 100 respectively. While upside channel top rest at 33600 +/- 100.
- 10/Apr: sustaining a close above 31800 +/- 100. Now 32400-33600 +/- 100 remains the next hurdle.
- 17/Apr: KSE100 has successfully breached its second benchmark resistance of 32400 +/- 100 and sustained a closed above it
- 22/Apr: Any upside will face the next resistance in the range of 34800 +/- 100 whereas, support falls in the zone of 31800-32400 +/- 100.
- 24/Apr: However, neither of the condition has been fulfilled at week closing and therefore we carry forward our stance to next week. (market closed neutrally at pivot)
- KSE100 will continue its strong rally, break the 34800 +/- 100 barriers, and hit its channel top at 35500 +/- 100. Then drop for a trend reversal.
- A weaker rally may be observed until the next resistance point of 34800 +/- 100, followed by a moderate drop for correction and then, another recovery up to the channel top of 35500 +/- 100.
- A pre-mature reversal before hitting the next major resistance of 34800 +/-100; which would be a negative sign.